Looking for an internship this summer?
If you live in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area we are looking for a part time summer intern who is in the marketing or PR field (preferably in junior or senior years of college). Social media skills required. Photography and graphic design skills is a plus.
What to expect:
- Most of the work will be done from the comfort of your home.
- Assistance with all of Rednoir’s social media platforms.
- Collaboration with us to develop and elaborate online marketing strategies and promotions.
- Weekly in-person meetings (or as needed) to go over updates and strategies. Meeting location will be in Miami: Midtown/MiMo area.
- Assistance with our product sales/order processing (Amazon, Wayfair, Etsy, etc.)
- Assistance with inventory and cataloguing.
- Customer service (online).
- Assisistance with RedNoir’s blog.
- Event participations and other activities may be required.
We are a small but growing company with a fresh and young mind. We expect our interns to be pro-active, take initiatives and bring ideas to the table. We will take the time to guide you in all the areas listed above but we encourage and welcome our interns ideas. The idea is to grow together!!!
If you are interested, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your resume and get back to you to schedule an interview.
Looking forward to working with our first Superstar Intern!!!”